Is there something you’ve always wanted to do but never actually gotten around to doing? Maybe there are a few things on that list? Is there actually a physical list with these desires written down or are they all in your head, just waiting to be acted upon when the time is right? What if…
Kerrin worked in industry as a full-time Engineer and Project Management Professional (PMP) in the Portland, OR area before transitioning in to being a full-time Fitness, Lifestyle, and Competition Prep Coach in 2017.
Kerrin is an International Federation of Bodybuilding (IFBB) Bikini Professional as well as a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS), and Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). She has a passion for coaching others to reach their health and fitness goals in a smart and sustainable way so they can look and feel their best forever.
Kerrin grew up as an all-around athlete playing competitive soccer, basketball, gymnastics, cheerleading, and track and field in high school. She studied at the University of Washington in Seattle and graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering. During college, Kerrin was heavily involved in Research and Development in UW’s BioChemical laboratory and spent her summers traveling the country with paid Engineering internships where she worked with chemical, mechanical, and energy engineering operations and sales.
Upon graduation and working in industry as an Engineer and Project Manager for over 5 years at corporations like Intel, Coca Cola, and Lam Research, Kerrin pursued bodybuilding as a side-hustle and it quickly turned into more than just a hobby. After 3.5 years and 14 amateur shows later (including 6 National shows from Charleston, to Chicago, to New Jersey, to Las Vegas), Kerrin obtained her IFBB Pro status in the Bikini Bodybuilding division.
Kerrin now works full time in the fitness industry competing as an IFBB Bikini Pro as well as coaching and training clients on science based nutrition, mindset/behavioral hacks, and training programming so they can tap into their potential and achieve their body recomposition, fat loss, lifestyle, and/or competitive physique goals.
NPC Bikini Competitions:
- Vancouver USA Natural 2015 – 2nd place open
- Pacific Coast Championships 2015 – 1st place open
- Northern Classic 2015 – 6th place open
- Seven Feathers 2015 – 1st place open
- Emerald Cup 2016 – 1st place open
- Cascadian Classic 2016 – 2nd place open
- Emerald Cup 2017 – 4th place open
- NorCal Championships 2017 – 1st place open
- Junior Nationals 2017 – 5th place open
- USA Nationals 2017 – 4th place open
- Jr USA Nationals 2018 – 2nd place open
- Jr Nationals 2018 – 3rd place open
- NPC Universe 2018 – 4th place open
- USA Nationals 2018 – 1st place open
IFBB Pro Shows:
- Portland Classic 2018 – 12th place open